Beauty for the Bold
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Epiphanie Black Lola Camera Handbag Review
- Pacifica Coconuts, Flamed Out Mascara and More!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: August 21, 2008
So MAC’s Cult of Cherry was released in stores today! I had my list of items reserved at Nordstrom’s MAC counter at I-Mall. My list consisted of Currant lipliner, Bing mattene, So Scarlet lipstick, and Jampacked and Cult of Cherry lipglass. As soon as I got there, the awesome MA Jennifer (I’d spoken to on … read more
I tried out my MAC pressed pigments today. Pink Pearl and Fairylite work beautifully. I love it! Eyes:MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study – all over eye areaMAC Pressed Fairylite – all over eye areaMAC Pressed Pink Pearl – all over lidMAC Black Tied – in outer vee and creaseMAC Amethyst (lustre) – in outer … read more