We’re getting a bit wet here in the greater Tampa Bay area, as we’re getting rain from Tropical Storm Fay. Luckily, Fay is not currently doing much damage. However, because of the weather, I’m working from home today. My puppy is quite happy with this. I am, too. I hope everyone else is well!
Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Neon Peacock Hair
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- APIVITA Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream Review
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading