I decided to give this Boots Mediterranean Almond, Pistachio, and Olive Oils body scrub a try after seeing a lot of glowing reviews about it online. I’m happy to say this is a nice and gentle exfoliant on my skin. It also moisturized me pretty well, too. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a gentle exfoliant.
Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Neon Peacock Hair
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- Hunny Bun Review
- Kat Von D Eyegasm Look
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading