Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 1, 2009
I recently received samples from Fyrinnae and I can’t wait to try them. I figured I’d show you all what they look like before I do. Interestingly enough, these colors are supposed to be patted on, not brushed on, so that they don’t lose the complexity of their hues. Here are the eye shadow samples … read more
Edited: October 2010. Over a year after this review, I have been harassed by employees of the company, including the owner. The most recent nasty harassment was someone leaving vulgar comments on my blog who worked for the company. This is not the way to do business. Edited: February 2011. Still being harassed by people … read more