Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Happy Birthday!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 11, 2009
I did another Valentine’s Day look today, though this one is for the green-eyed monster of Jealousy! Jealousy never looked so lovely, I might add. Shade Descriptions:Lucky Charmed – lush metallic greenish gold with flecks of greenNijiro – ivory with rainbow sparklesDragonMagic – deep charcoal with a shimmer that changes from a violety ice blue … read more