Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 25, 2009
I was originally only going to wear Ancient Mirage today, so I had put that all over my eye shadow area, when I realized I had an extra 10 minutes to play with my makeup. So I put on Cupcake Sprinkles (this name makes me smile every time I see it!), but I didn’t put … read more
I received my China Glaze Summer Days haul from Trans Design today. That isn’t bad considering I placed the order on Saturday and they arrived today (Wednesday). This just gives me an excuse to paint my nails again and practice more Konad Art. From Summer Days:Grape Juice, Orange MarmaladeRaspberry Festival, Strawberry FieldsI also received OMG … read more
I had greater success with Konad this morning. I did this before I went to work. As a side note, I used my China Glaze Base Coat and only 1 coat of China Glaze Sangria. It’s a gorgeous color and has lots of micro-shimmer, which unfortunately did not show up in my outdoor shots this … read more