Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 15, 2009
I did a soft and subtle look today with the Aromaleigh Hot in the City colors, and I really like how it turned out. Lady Liberty is definitely beautiful and eye catching. Descriptions:Hoity Toity – Deep smokey mauve tones with a metallic pewter undertone and bright sparkles of blue. Lady Liberty – lustrous smokey blue … read more
So I wasn’t planning on doing any hauls for a while, but my parents reminded me that they’d sent me a check for my birthday and I hadn’t cashed it, so I decided to deposit it and purchase a few things. I purchased a full size of Glissade in 1CL with some Alabaster samples to … read more