Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 27, 2009
This is a pretty green eye shadow look that I did with colors from Meow’s Lost Rainforest collection. There’s also a video tutorial. Eyes:Too Faced Shadow InsuranceNyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lemon – on lidMeow Chameleon – inner 1/3 of eyelid, later on browbone to highlightMeow Pitcher Plant – middle of eyelidMeow Amazon – outer … read more