Beauty for the Bold
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Epiphanie Black Lola Camera Handbag Review
- New Sephora Ariel Disney Palette Arrived
- Pacifica Coconuts, Flamed Out Mascara and More!
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
- Hacks! Cheats for Blending
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: October 22, 2009
I wanted to do green today, since Paranormal is gorgeous I really love the finish on the Friday the 13th shadows. Shade Descriptions:Paranormal – blue green or is it green blue? simply put, its both and it’s glistening with iridescent teal fire, too Cursed – soft sage green with golden red/orange highlights and color shifting … read more