Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: October 26, 2009
Hey everyone, I’m sorry that my Face of the Day is so late, but today’s been a crazy day. I think that these are some really lovely colors that I’m sportin’ from Evil Shades. I hope you will too! Eyes:TFSIFyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – outer 3/4 of lid and creaseEvil Shades Mysteria – inner 3/4 of … read more
For Halloween, we turned Phaedra into a Skeleton Dog, also known as a Skelepoodle! (Skeleton Poodle is just not as cute as Skelepoodle!) Megan of Best In Show performed the wonderful work on Phaedra, turning her into the coolest skelepoodle ever! Seeing how cute Phaedra looks really brightened my day. You should know this by … read more
So apparently, Cheri Tracy of Orglamix / Urban Apothecary sent me a cease and desist because of me refusing to give them a good review in my blog here. I refuse to recommend her. In fact, I do not recommend her or her products. Now, on to the letter I received. RE: Cease and Desist … read more