Follow Me on Pinterest
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 11, 2009
I got to work at 9am and I’m still at work. Regardless, I’ve had a bit of a break so I had time to resize and crop some photos. Shade Descriptions:Phyrra – a sheer peachy-pink with blue-violet interferencePhaedra – (to my eyes) a dark blue-based purple with fuschia sparksIntergalactic – sheer lavender twinkle that has … read more
I had an astounding 106 entries for my Aromaleigh Retro Hi-Fi Matte Giveaway. The winner, randomly chosen by ContestMachine, is PwrLftrChic! I’ll be sending PwrLftrChick an email!