I wanted to try a look with the blue shades from Sugarpill today. Here’s what I came up with. I also included a ‘how to.’
Shade Descriptions:Starling – vibrant metallic turquoise with intense sheenMagpie – dramatic silky black with metallic blue sheen and turquoise sparklesAfterParty – bright turquoise with a semi-pearly sheenTake Me – iridescent light reflective magenta & aquaGlitterboi – the most perplexing. In the jar a deep midnight blue, on skin it’s a deep blue with purple sparkles and a very strong green sheen. Closer to light, morphs to a dark, vibrant blue-based purple. Metallic & sparkly.
Eyes:Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden – all around eye area and under eyesFyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – on lid, crease and lower browboneSugarpill Starling – on lidSugarpill Magpie – outer vee and lower creaseSugarpill AfterParty – upper creaseI Touch Roses Take Me – inner v, inner lower lash line and on browbone to highlightFyrinnae Glitterboi – lower lash lineGel Eyeliner in Raven – upper lash lineUrban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water lineUrban Decay Lingerie for Lashes primerL’Oreal Collagen mascaraLorac Brow pencil in Dark Brown
Cheeks:Medusa blush in Jezebel
Face:Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive SphynxMeow Skinny Dipper in Medium Sphynx – to contour
Lips:Aromaleigh lipbalm in YuzuJordana lipliner in Baby DreamsFyrinnae Lip Lustre in Lollipop-pop
And yes, I had some natural light this morning. So there’s your natural light picture, no flash.
1. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to your eye area and under eye area.
2. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, crease and lower browbone.
3. Apply Starling to the lid. I used Medusa’s fluff shadow brush to do this.
4. Apply Magpie to the outer vee and lower crease. I used Fyrinnae’s angled eyeliner brush for this.
5. Apply AfterParty to the upper crease. I used Aromaleigh’s pointed fiber optic brush to do this.
6. Apply Take Me to the inner v and inner lower lash line. I used Medusa’s smudge brush for this.
7. Blend the crease. I used my MAC blending brush for this. Then I also used my ecoTools blending brush.
8. Apply Take Me to the browbone and blend it downward. I used my ecoTools highlighter brush for this.
9. Apply Glitterboi to the lower lash line. I used the ecoTools smudge brush for this.
10. Apply Raven gel eyeliner to upper lash line. I used the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
11. Apply Urban Decay eyeliner in Yeyo to the lower water line.
12. Apply Urban Decay Lingerie for Lashes Primer to the upper lashes.
13. Apply L’Oreal Collagen Mascara to the upper lashes.
14. Apply Lorac brow pencil in Dark Brown to shape brows.
Tags: Blue Look, FOTD, Sugarpill