Today’s look was inspired by a lovely look of Jacqueline’s. I’m really loving wearing turquoise in just about every way recently! Don’t be surprised if you see me with blue lips again in the future.
Looking Glass – Soft, nearly matte sky shade, leaning towards turquoise rather than pure blue. Slight satin finish.
Otherworld – a pale ghostly aqua shimmer with glimmers of turquoise and blue sparkle
We’re All Mad Here – Luscious, sparkling chartreuse! Similar to our ever-so-popular “Omgwtf” (thought a bit more green), but with green and gold sparkles and shimmer, it’s twinkling like a teatray in the sky.
Frigid – deep purple with blue sheen
Fishnet – iridescent purple
Ransom – bright iridescent purple
Creme d’ Nude – a matte peachy-pink flesh
After Party – bright turquoise with a semi-pearly sheen
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Looking Glass – inner 3/4 of lid
Sugarpill After Party – outer 1/4 of lid blended inward on top of Looking Glass
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom – lower lash line and outer v
Urban Decay Frigid – lower lash line, outer v, lower crease
Urban Decay Fishnet – crease
Stars Makeup Haven Creme d’ Nude – on browbone to highlight
Fyrinnae Otherworld – inner v
Fyrinnae We’re All Mad Here – dot at the apex of the inner v
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric – lower water line
Physicians Formula Black with Blue Glitter liner – upper lash line
Lorac Auburn brow pencil
L’Oreal Lash Primer
Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Snow Lynx
Aromaleigh Lipbalm in Yuzu
Nyx Lipliner in Purple Rain
Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Orchid
Medusa Gloss in Gossip
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Looking Glass to inner 3/4 of lid. I used an ecoTools shadow brush.
3. Apply After Party to outer 1/4 of lid and blend inward. I used an ecoTools shadow brush.
4. Apply Ransom to lower lash line and outer v.
5. Apply Frigid to lower lash line, outer v and lower crease. I used an angled eye shadow brush from Fyrinnae.
6. Apply Fishnet to crease. I used an ecoTools angled crease brush.
7. Blend. I used a MAC 224 brush to blend the crease.
8. Apply more Frigid to the outer v. I used an angled eye shadow brush from Fyrinnae.
9. Blend. I used a MAC 224 brush to blend the outer v and crease, going inward.
10. Apply a bit more Fishnet to crease. I used my Fyrinnae crease brush.
11. Blend. I used a MAC 224 brush to blend the crease and the edge of Fishnet up on the browbone.
12. Apply Creme d’ Nude to highlight. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
13. Apply Electric to lower water line.
14. Apply Otherworld to inner v. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
15. Apply We’re All Mad Here to the apex of the inner v. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
16. Apply Black with Blue Glitter gel liner to upper lash line. I used a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
17. Brush brows into place and define brows with Auburn brow penci.
18. Apply lash primer.
19. Apply mascara.
20. Blend gently on the crease and browbone one more time. I used a MAC 224 brush.
Tags: Fyrinnae, Stars Makeup Haven, Sugarpill, Urban Decay