Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- KB Shimmer Summer 2013 Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- My Birthday OotD
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: June 21, 2010
Today I did a look with mostly Lost in Faerie colors. I’ve always been a fan of the sidhe and Faerie, so I really was excited by this collection. Olinda has got to be one of the prettiest pinks I’ve seen from Aromaleigh, and Emerenta is the most gorgeous purple to date. I love it! … read more
Aromaleigh recently sent me their newest collection, Lost in Faerie. I’m really loving it. I have it swatched for you!