Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: June 26, 2010
Today I put together a green and purple look that I really like. You could probably skip using Contrast, because it wasn’t really doing it for me, which is why I grabbed Meow’s Nabau.
Saturday brought me some fantastic mail and some interesting new things. First up, I received a pair of custom threaders that I’d purchased from WhimsyBeading. The earrings are gorgeous. They’re a purple velvet and have some teal ab reflects. They’re a lovely deep blue-purple. The color is intense and I love it. Kelly from Whimsy … read more
Here’s what I’ve been up to lately! I’ve swatched Aromaleigh’s newest collection, Lost in Faerie. I’ve done some looks with Lost in Faerie. A Look with Elysia, Meloria, Calista, Xylia & Rosina. A Look with Cleantha, Olinda, Loxy, Zanna, Rosina. A Look with Cleantha, Emerenta, Xylia, Rosina. A Look with Olinda, Emerenta, Naida, Trixy, Rosina. … read more
Phyrra shows you Aromaleigh’s new collection, Lost in Faerie! The Makeup Divas reviews the Infiniti by Conair You Curl iron and shares pictures of her daughters hair that she did by using the You Curl iron. The Pink Sith performs a public service by warning you about the new Sephora: Kat Von D High Voltage … read more