Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 20, 2010
Spell Cosmetics has just released their new Classic Creme Lipsticks! They’re available in 6 shades for $9.99 each: Amore – classic neutral red. Candy Girl – super girly candy bright pink Dominance – intense scorched red Kitten – neutral nude Naked – warm nude Sweetness – rose I’m particularly interestedin trying Kitten, Candy Girl and … read more
I wanted to try a copper and blue look today, but Toasted seems more brown than copper. Still, I think this turned out ok.
I’ve gotten a couple of emails recently asking how to order contacts online, mostly referring to Circle Lenses. The first contacts I ever ordered online were actually NOT Circle lenses. They were my Red Vampire Contacts. My eye doctor helped me with the ordering process and explained to me what I needed to look for … read more