Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: July 28, 2010
So I swatched all the colors I thought might be close to MAC Silly Goose. To me, the closest color is Detrivore’s Slimy. I swatched on Aromaleigh Light Primer and took pictures outside in natural (overcast) light and indoors with flash.
This morning I was craving greens, so I broke out Silly Goose and Midori. Silly Goose is one of my older MAC shades. I bought it with Steamy, Yogurt and Sweet Lust when I went in and got a makeover done with a friend of mine in Indianapolis. The makeup artist put Silly Goose and … read more