Today I’m doing something Super Seekrit for work again. I tried to stick to a bright, mostly monochromatic eye. I used Pixie Epoxy to make sure that Partylicious was quite vibrant. Too Faced In the Buff is quickly becoming a favorite of mine for improved blendng! If I use it from my crease to my eyebrows as a base, and then put anything else on top of it, it blends out the color better. I like this. I haven’t found any other shadow quite like it in my mineral shadows or my other pressed shadows. I’ve tried using other shadows the way that I’m using it, and none meld as well with my skin. Without further ado, here’s my look.
And totally random, here’s an adorable but goofy pic of me with Phaedra from last night.
I’m Guilty – aqua blue
Partylicious – turquoise with silver pearl
Crystal Avalanche – white with reflects (veluxepearl)
Vellum – pale white duochrome with violet-blue opalescent shimmer (frost)
In the Buff – matte ivory
Queen of Disaster – a stunning bright blue with silver glitter
If it’s Pink – hot pink
Full Fuchsia – a very bright iridescent fuchsia
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Lockdown in I’m Guilty – outer 3/4 of lid & crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – outer 3/4 of lid and crease
MAC Partylicious – outer 3/4 of lid & crease, middle lower lash line
Too Faced In the Buff – on browbone blended down to crease and inner 1/4 of lid
Hi Fi Queen of Disaster – outer v blended into outer crease and outer lower lash line
MAC Crystal Avalanche – inner 1/4 of lid, blended outward
MAC Vellum – inner 1/4 of lid and inner lower lash line and under eyebrows
Black Out Gel Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside – outer lower water line
L’Oreal Lash Primer
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara
Lorac Dark Brown Brow Pencil
MAC Blush in Full Fuchsia
Too Faced Creme Brulee – the matte side to contour
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
A Joey Named Roo Raspberry Lemonade lip balm
Nyx Lipliner in Pinky
MAC Dazzleglass Cream in If it’s Pink
Unfortunately my ‘I’m Guilty’ Too Faced Lockdown Shadow seems a bit weird. I haven’t used it in a while and it’s like the color got separated from an oily substance. I tried shaking it and squeezing the tube and that seemed to help it a bit but it came out somewhat weird, which was disappointing.
Step By Step
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye are and under eyes.
2. Apply I’m Guilty to outer 3/4 of lid and to outer 3/4 of crease with finger.
3. Apply Pixie Epoxy to outer 3/4 of lid and outer 3/4 of crease with finger.
4. Apply Partylicious to outer 3/4 of lid and outer 3/4 of crease with MAC 213 brush.
5. Apply In the Buff from eyebrows dowward, blending towards and on top of Partylicious with ecoTools highlighter brush.
6. Apply Crystal Avalanche to inner 1/4 of lid blending upwards to inner 1/4 of crease, using Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box eye shadow brush.
7. Blend edge of Crystal Avalanche & Partylicious with the Urban Decay brush.
8. Using the same Urban Decay brush, apply Vellum to inner 1/4 of lid, blending upward and outwards. Also apply to right under eyebrows and inner lower lash line.
9. Apply Queen of Disaster to outer v area and blend inward in crease and just at the outer corner of the lower lash line with an ecoTools smudge brush.
10. Apply Partylicious to middle lower lash line with an ecoTools smudge brush.
11. Apply Black Out to upper lash line with Medusa’s pointed eyeliner brush.
12. Blend crease and browbone lightly with MAC 224 brush.
13. Apply Lash Primer.
14. Apply Mascara.
15. Apply Yeyo to lower water line.
16. Apply Flipside to edge of outer lower water line and lash line.
17. Groom brows into place and apply Dark Brown pencil to brows to define.