Beauty for the Bold
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Epiphanie Black Lola Camera Handbag Review
- Pacifica Coconuts, Flamed Out Mascara and More!
- Happy Birthday!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: August 31, 2010
Today I did a look with the Gabrielle Faust Collection by Overall Beauty. You can see my swatches of the collection here. I think the look turned out very cool. I really love the texture of Vampire’s Kiss and Indiscretion. Sanctified Snow made for the perfect highlighter shade.
I received a box of goodies from WhimsyBeading recently. One of the items was from the sweet Saila of Adventurous Purple Koala. The other was a design that I was road-testing for Kelly and matching earrings. WhimsyBeading is having a Furlough Sale this weekend. The sale starts Friday night at Midnight and ends at Midnight … read more