Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 3, 2010
Recently I was contacted by Misikko and asked if I wanted to review their Corioliss Tri Curl Curling Iron. To give you a little backstory on Misikko, because I was curious and asked, the company was recently purchased by new owners about a year ago and turned it into a family-owned and operated business. I … read more
I received a care package from Caitlin of Shiro Cosmetics because of my recent surgery. She sent me her new iShadow Collection, a collection of three shadows. I was very surprised and excited by this!