Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 7, 2010
I used Random.org to choose a winner for the Aromaleigh Giveaway contest that I ran with Contest Machine. There was a total of 277 entries! Wow! Congratz Erin! I’ve contacted you by email. If I don’t hear from Erin within 24 hours, she will be disqualified and I will choose another winner. As I have … read more
Sugarpill has released 7 new loose eye shadow shades, all vegan! Shade Descriptions: Weekender – Metallic blue-violet with intense sparkle and sheen. V. Magentric – Metallic deep magenta with a dazzling turquoise sheen. V. Darling – Stunning teal loaded with iridescent turquoise star bursts. V. Stella – The blackest of jet blacks, bursting with rainbow … read more