Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Joys of Summer Collection Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 12, 2010
Spell Cosmetics recently debut their new Poison Pots for Fall. Shade Descriptions: Arsenic – Raven black meets indigo duochrome. Eternal Slumber – Molten Mulberry, with shiraz and rubied duochrome elements. In Silence – Transcendental Pink, starts of sweet, but duochromes of blue & violet with soft metallic undertone Poison Apple – A delicious red candied … read more
Today we went out to lunch with Dave’s family. This is the look I threw together rather quickly for the outing.
I spent time swatching this weekend and I swatched the care package that I received from Suds n’ Sass. Violetta is so pretty! I swatched it on primer as well as on bare skin. I love that you can use it on the eyes, cheeks, lips, nails, etc. You can already see that it makes … read more