Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 17, 2010
Before Dragon Con, I placed the smallest Evil Shades order that I’ve ever placed. I needed to order Andrea’s franken polish, Nightmare.
Happy Friday! It’s been requested that I wear more greens, so here are some pretty greens with Fyrinnae.
Here are the weekend sales that I’ve heard of so far. If you have others that you think should be added, leave me a comment Evil Shades is having a weekend sale! Liquid Sin Gloss is on sale for $5 Mythology Full size shadows are $3.50 Starz Glitter shadows are $3.50 Also, Evil Shades is … read more