Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
I put together a fun video tutorial with the Halloween Set 1 from Glamour Doll Eyes. This is the first video that I’ve done in quite some time.
Recently I received a preview set of shadows from Glamour Doll Eyes. Vee graciously sent me one of her LE Halloween Set 1 eye shadows.
I threw together a very quick look this morning with the Evil Shades color Sylph. I had to take Phaedra to the vet to get her DOCP shot today, so I didn’t spend too much time on my makeup. I sort of just picked some colors at random and threw them together. I also skipped … read more