Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
- Quiet Mischief Kumihimo Necklace with Shell Pendant Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 28, 2010
Recently I received the 7 new Sugarpill (affiliate link) shades from Amy. I just finally was able to swatch them! I swatched them on bare skin, on Aromaleigh Light Primer and on Pixie Epoxy. I also did some color family swatches.
Arg, I’ve got huge dark circles under my eyes today! I couldn’t fall asleep for anything last night. I was up after 2:30 am and then I forgot to set my alarm. Thankfully I woke up at 8:20, so I wasn’t late taking Dave to work, or getting to work myself. I threw my makeup … read more
Evil Shades has released a Limited Edition collection for Halloween! Eye Shadows: Eerie- An luminous white with a ghostly blue shift sparkled with orbs of pink and aqua Raven’s Song- A shadowy black base with screams of hot pink sparkles Samhain- A grave metallic purple pearl Witching- A grim pearled aqua with a seducing pink … read more
This is just a little video tutorial on some Mineral Makeup 101 – How to apply mineral eye shadow with the dab/pat methods. There are many other methods, including foiling, using Pixie Epoxy (my personal favorite), or other mixing mediums as well as using bases like Paint Pots or Shade Sticks. I showcase ecoTools brushes … read more
These are all pictures from this past weekend of Phaedra and the pugs, Maximus and Princess Ion. A first ever, all 3 in the same spot chair.