Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: September 29, 2010
Today I did a look with mostly mattes from Morgana Minerals new matte collection. I like how these colors look with the purple sparkly liner
Morgana Minerals is releasing a collection for Halloween called Haunted Eyes. Bloody Mary – Warm & nearly matte red. Not a true red, there is no Carmine in it. The non-vegan Bloody Mary from last year has been renamed “Old Bloody Mary” Brew Haha – Muted blue-grey with a pink sheen and green-gold sparks Underworld … read more
I made a cute little video tutorial with the lovely iShadow collection from Shiro Cosmetics. I should have probably added a tad more black to the outer lid and crease. Otherwise, these are really pretty colors together.