Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: October 11, 2010
I swatched a ton of my bright pink / magenta / fuchsia lipsticks, per a reader request from my friend Dominique. I did a ton of shades, so hopefully you will see something here that you like. I previously swatched a few fuchsia shades here.
I put together a look today with the DuWop green eyes palette that I was sent for review purposes. I think the green shades look nice with my blue-green eyes.
Recently I had a request for swatching Sugarpill (affiliate link) Stella with Fyrinnae Fyre & Ice to see how close they were. I also swatched Fyrinnae Immortality. I feel like Immortality is much closer to Stella than Fyre & Ice.
WhimsyBeading has up an adorable Candy Day of the Dead necklace! It’s so cute I had to share it with you. Let me know what you think
BftE Cosmetics has a Breast Cancer Awareness collection that I’d like to tell you a little about. The collection has 12 colors and sells for $60. $10 of each collection sold will be donated to Susan B. Komen for the Cure.