I’m so happy with how this look turned out today. I knew I wanted to try Midna and Veran together (from Shiro’s new Legendary Collection.) I used Pixie Epoxy to really bring out the colors and I was really happy with how easy everything blended out. I really think this look is just so neat! The only thing I would do differently was use a light blue inner lid color.
Temple of Time: Cool, pale, shimmery silver-gray with cappuccino glitter.
Midna: Dark charcoal with lots of bright aqua sparks
Veran: Super-dark blue-black loaded with aqua and purple sparks. One of my favorites.
Puzzle Cube: Sheer white highlight, loaded with red, yellow, and blue sparks.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Smashbox Pencil in Indigo Ink – lower lash line
Shiro Temple of Time – inner lid
Shiro Midna – lid and crease, lower lash line
Shiro Veran – outer lid, lower crease, edge of outer lower lash line
Shiro Puzzle Cube – on browbone and inner corners of eye
MAC Vellum – under eyebrows to highlight and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero – outer edge of lower lash line, to define eyebrows
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
Hard Candy Pinup – to contour
DuWop Blush in Watermelon – Blush
Benefit Highbeam – highlight
mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer
Meow Undereye Concealer in Inquisitive Siamese
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Nyx Lipliner in Fuchsia
MAC Lipstick in Sweet Thing
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Pixie Epoxy to the lid and crease. I use my finger tip to spread it out into a thin layer and I do one eye at a time.
3. Apply Temple of Time to the inner lid. I used an Urban Decay Wonder Brush.
4. Apply Midna to the inner 3/4 of the lid and the inner 3/4 of the crease. I used an e.l.f. fluff shadow brush.
5. Apply Veran to the outer 1/4 of the lid and outer 1/4 of the crease and blend inward to the lower crease. I used an ecoTools angled crease brush.
6. Apply Indigo Ink Pencil to the lower lash line.
7. Apply Veran to the outer 1/4 of the outer lower lash line. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
8. Apply Midna to the inner 3/4 of the lower lash line. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
9. Apply Puzzle Cube to the browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
10. Apply Puzzle Cube to the inner corners of the eye. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
11. Apply Vellum under eyebrows and inner corners of the eye. I used an Urban Decay wonder brush.
12. Apply Yeyo to the lower water line.
13. Apply Zero to the outer lower lash line at the base of the lashes.
14. Apply Black Creme Liner to the upper lash line. I used a taklon line and smudge brush.
15. Apply Lash Primer.
16. Apply Mascara.
Tags: FOTD, Grey Look
Gosh your hair is just so shiny and healthy looking! .x
Thank you Aoife!
Pingback: Tweets that mention Shiro Twilight Midna | Phyrra -- Topsy.com
I ordered a few samples from this collection the other day and this makes me sooo happy that Temple of Time was one of them
Yeah you’ll probably love it It’s very pretty.
This look is so pretty and sparkly! I think it looks hot w/ your eyes, too
Yay thanks Dominique! I think that Midna works well with my eye color
I haven’t tried Shiro yet , but this looks nice !
Thanks Olivia! So far I’ve liked everything that I’ve tried by Shiro.
That is so pretty! I love the colours you used
Thanks Sirvinya! I <3 them
I love this look! It’s so sparkly and beautiful!
Thank you Gio! I was blown away with how cool it looked on Pixie Epoxy.
NICE!!! Love how the eyes turned out!
Thanks Thia! Me too!
SO beautiful! How are you liking the new Hard Candy mascara?
I’m only using the primer version, and apparently all their colors perform differently, at least in my experience. I.e. when I tried the Curl Up & Die the purple worked better than the black. I really like the Hard Candy Primer (even did a recent review of it). Glad you like the look! I’m very proud of it.
Lovely look!!! really pretty! My Shiro samples are on its way yay!!
Yay That’s awesome Sakura
The eyes are gorgeous….and I really like the Inquisitive Siamese on you.
Thank you! I think using a primer really makes me look smooth
LOVE how metallic and sparkly this is and it looks really pretty with the lip.
You pull off gunmetal shades so well, they pull really blue (or just look plain gross) on me
Aww thanks! I don’t think I wear them enough but I like them