Follow Me on Pinterest
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 5, 2010
I was inspired last night by the lovely G of Nouveau Cheap to paint my tips. She had blogged about Nailtini Janie Bryant Limited Edition Nail Lacquers and the color Bourbon Satin caught my attention. So I grabbed Nubar’s Gold Leaf polish to paint my nails.
Recent I saw the Avon 24K Gleam Gold Limited-Edition Holiday Quad online over at Izzy’s blog, Musings of a Muse. The colors sounded so nice that I had to give them a try. I’m apparently falling more and more in love with the color gold, which is so strange considering my aversion to the color … read more
Glamour Doll Eyes (Affiliate Link) has released their 80s Child Collection. As a child of the 80s-90s, nostalgia hit me hard when I saw this collection and read through all the descriptions and their inspiration. Berrywood – (Inspired by Strawberry Shortcake) nearly matte pinkish purple with some pink sparkles. Not Vegan. Brewster – (Inspired by … read more