Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Swimsuit Season is Here!
- OCC Lip Tar Swatches Part 1
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: November 9, 2010
I was looking through my BftE colors and saw Lucky Me and knew I just had to wear it today. It’s a pretty bright minty green with a velvety texture. When trying to decide what to wear with it, I saw Tinseltown (a deep dark brown with green micro glitter) and decided I’d try that. … read more
I used Nubar’s Gold Leaf again for my nails with China Glaze’s Rodeo Fanatic. I really love the China Glaze Rodeo Diva collection.
This is another look in my monochromatic Sugarpill looks. This time I used all the Sugarpill Pink shades that I own. Birthday Girl really surprised me with how much I loved it! Magentric is amazing, simply amazing. Really love this shade. Dollipop, as you know, has been a favorite of mine since I first tried … read more
Some time last year, I acquired some Suds n’ Sass Solid Sugar Scrub in Candy Cane. I can’t remember if I purchased this or if it was a contest prize. I even checked under my Suds n’ Sass category tags.