This is my first holiday look of the season. I didn’t even really mean to put together a holiday look. I just wanted to try out my MUFE Aqua Creams in 22 Emerald Green and 12 Golden Copper. When I was trying to decide what to put on top of them, I realized I should use Half-Baked on the outer half and crease, and then the lighter yellow gold from the Avon quad. I think it’s kind of pretty, the way the green peeks out from beneath the shadows.
While I really think it’s nice on occasion to have my skin show through with just a clear finishing powder on top, I also really think I need some concealer or something under my eyes. Though I always feel like my undereyes look worse in pictures than they do in person.
Also, I’ve been trying out the Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Black and I don’t think I like it as well as I like using Urban Decay Zero eyeliner, which is sad. I feel like Soft Black is too brown.
While I like using brow powders, lately I’ve found it faster to use a pencil and then an eye brow brush to do my brows. What do you use?
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 22 (Emerald Green) – lid
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 12 (Golden Copper) – crease and outer v
Urban Decay Half-Baked – outer lid and crease
Avon 4 (Golden Chocolate from Gleam Quad) – outer lower crease
Avon 2 (Yellow Gold from Gleam Quad) – inner lid
Avon 1 (White Gold from Gleam Quad) – inner corners of eye, inner lower lash line and on browbone to highlight
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line and outer lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Black
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
Hard Candy Pinup – blush
Hard Candy Honeymoon – highlight
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Clear
Too Faced Borderline Lipliner in Clear
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Avon 24k Lipstick in Golden Wine
Step by Step
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Emerald Green to lid. I used a flat concealer brush.
3. Apply Golden Copper to crease and outer v. I used a flat concealer brush.
4. Apply Half-Baked to outer lid and crease. I used a fluffy floppy brush.
5. Apply Yellow gold to inner lid. I used an ecoTools shade brush.
6. Apply White Gold to browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
7. Apply White Gold to inner corners of eye and inner lower lash line. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
8. Apply Golden Chocolate to outer lower crease. I used an Urban Decay crease brush.
9. Apply Yeyo to lower water line.
10. Apply Black Creme liner to upper lash line and outer lower lash line. I used a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
11. Define brows with brow pencil.
12. Apply lash primer.
13. Apply mascara.