I felt like wearing greens today, in honor of Ana of Lipsticks & Lightsabers, so I put together a green look that I hope she will like. It’s done with all Fyrinnae greens. I had elves on the brain, too. I really want a table top rpg to play with friends, maybe twice a month… le sigh.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs – from crease to eyebrows
Fyrinnae Nonsense – widely in crease
Fyrinnae Eternal Innocence – lower crease
Fyrinnae Switch – inner lid
Fyrinnae Danse Macabre – outer lid
Fyrinnae Half-Elf Hottie – middle of lid
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Graffitti – lower lash line
Fyrinnae Dragon’s Wing – lower lash line
MAC Vellum – on browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero – lower water line
Milani Liquifi Pencil in Black – to define brows
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara in Bombshell Black
Too Faced Lust to Love Duo
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Meow Purrfect Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Avon 24k Gold in 24k Gold
Step by Step:
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Marshmallow Puffs from crease to eyebrows. I used an ecotools wide blending brush.
3. Apply Nonsense widely in crease. I used a Fyrinnae pencil brush.
4. Apply Eternal Innocence in lower crease. I used a fiber optic pointed crease brush.
5. Apply Switch to inner half of lid. I used a MAC 213 brush.
6. Apply Danse Macabre to outer half of lid. I used a Medusa lip brush.
7. Blend. I used a MAC 224 brush.
8. Apply Half-Elf Hottie to seam where Switch & Danse Macabre meet. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
9. Apply Graffiti to lower lash line.
10. Apply Dragon’s Wing to lower lash line on top of Graffiti. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
11. Apply Milani Black to define brows.
12. Apply Zero to lower water line.
13. Apply Black Creme to upper lash line. I used a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
14. Apply Vellum under eyebrows and to inner corner of eye. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
15. Apply mascara primer.
16. Apply mascara.