Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Meow Cosmetics Memorial Day Sale
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 1, 2010
I did a red look today for World AIDs day with Morgana Cryptoria and Sugarpill. Harbinger by Morgana Cryptoria is an amazing black with red shimmer, which looks great with the matte red of Love +.
A while back I purchased the Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron since I needed to get a flat iron that had an automatic shut off.
Recently I was looking for a pressed powder for a very specific purpose, travel. I’m starting to feel very confident with my skin and I like how it looks, so I’ve often been wearing just primer plus Pampered Puss very sheerly, or primer plus a loose finishing powder, such as Aromaleigh’s Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder. … read more