Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: December 12, 2010
Phyrra’s Indie Spotlight for December is none other than Shiro Cosmetics! Learn all about Caitlin and this magical melding of makeup and geekery. Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at some of the best unique health and beauty gifts such as a portable home sauna, toothbrush sanitizer and more. 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out the … read more
1. What’s been your go-to eye shadows, blushes or lip products this winter? Urban Decay’s Half-Baked has been the color that I’ve reached for the most when I was looking for somewhere to start. I find the color really flattering with my eyes. I really like its texture too. MAC’s vellum has been my go-to … read more