Follow Me on Pinterest
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 8, 2011
Phaedra and I both got hair cuts recently. She got cut on Friday by Megan at Best in Show. Megan did a wonderful job with her. She looks adorable, as usual. She’s still got her cute winter collar on, too.
A while back Too Faced had a vintage sale on their website and free shipping, so I picked up a few things I’d been curious about.