Follow Me on Pinterest
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Hunny Bun Review
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Illamasqua Skin Base Review and Swatches
- Illamasqua Paranormal Collection is Live
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 9, 2011
The lovely G of Nouveau Cheap did a post recently on the new Wet n’ Wild Coloricon eye shadow trios. She also mentioned how Wet n’ Wild had a sale going on at Walgreens today, 50% off. She’s got the best sales! I saw I Dream of Greenie and I’m Feeling Retro and I knew … read more
The Makeup Divas reviews and shares photos of the MAC Cham Pale Collection. Retrodiva wants you to have your best face in 2011, and is looking at some of the best skincare out there. Read her review of Estee Lauder’s Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum. Raging Rouge reviews the seriously sexy Vanilla Passion Fruit scent … read more
Recently I purchased the Vincent Longo eyeliner duo in Blue Jay from Hautelook because I liked the two colors in the eyeliner duo. I’d never tried a Vincent Longo eyeliner before.
I was talking on twitter with Sparklecrack Central about some MAC comparisons to Indie Shadows, so I ended up swatching a bunch of stuff. Most of the indie stuff is from Silk Naturals. One is from Evil Shades and others are from Stars Makeup Haven (linked to All Cosmetics Wholesale, who has good customer service … read more