Follow Me on Pinterest
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Illamasqua Skin Base Review and Swatches
- Illamasqua Paranormal Collection is Live
- Apivita Cleansing Gel Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 14, 2011
I had stuff going on at work today, so I put together a peach and brown neutral look. I kept my cheeks neutral with my favorite nude blush, Icing on the Cake, from Sobe Botanicals. I can’t help it, I’m addicted. However, I packed a punch with my lips by wearing Show Orchid. I’d meant … read more
Meow Cosmetics is retiring their holiday collection this weekend. You can still use the coupon code: LongWinterNap for 20% off. You can see my swatches of the Holiday colors here. Some of the colors I couldn’t live without are Wonder, Bustle, Drunken Relatives, Ofice Party and Fairy. If you partake of the sale, please let … read more
During one of the many holiday sales, I ended up purchasing some shades from Geek Chic. I purchased 2 colors I had never tried before, Stay Indoors and Once Bitten.