Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Neon Peacock Hair
- New Goodies from Inglot Cosmetics for May!
- Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- Hunny Bun Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: January 17, 2011
Recently I made a custom order with Helix Elemental Studio. They specialize in dichroic glass. I find dichroic glass to be gorgeous. I first ran across Helix Elemental sometime in April of 2009 and I commissioned a pair of custom heart earrings. They’re cute and I still wear them I recently commissioned a pair of … read more
I did a neutral look with a kick today. I brought my crease color up really high to try and make my eyes look a bit bigger.
To start out the new year with a bang, January’s Independent Spotlight is with the bubbly Beth of Suds n’ Sass!