Today I played around with a different makeup technique and Pixie Epoxy. I love the results. I should have used a bit of foundation under my eyes or concealer, because I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark – widely in crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and lower crease
Sobe Botanicals Glowstick – inner corner of lid
Sugarpill Absinthe – inner lid
Fyrinnae Leopard Print Galaxy – outer lid
Sugarpill Weekender – outer v and lower crease
Sugarpill Poison Plum – on top of Weekender to deepen
MAC Vapour – on browbone to highlight and inner eye area
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower water line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stray Dog – lower lash line
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara in Bombshell Black
Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Black
Avon Glimmersticks Brow Pencil in Soft Black
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base Primer
Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder – dusted on t-zone
Meow Purrfect Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese -dusted lightly on t-zone
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark – to contour
Sobe Botanicals Blush in Icing on the Cake
MAC Lipliner in Summerfruit
MAC Lipstick in Shy Girl
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. With a fluffy brush, apply Medium Dark widely in crease. I used the Sigma E35.
3. Apply Pixie Epoxy to lid and lower crease.
4. Apply Glowstick to the very inner part of the lid. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
5. Apply Absinthe to the inner 1/2 of the lid. I used an ecoTools shade brush.
6. Apply Leopard Print Galaxy to the outer 1/2 of the lid. I used an ecoTools shade brush.
7. Apply Weekender to the outer v and crease. I used the Sigma E30.
8. Blend out the edge of Weekender in the upper crease. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
9. Apply Poison Plum to outer v and crease. I used the Sigma E30.
10. Apply Vapour to browbone. I used the ecoTools highlighter.
11. Apply Vapour to the inner eye area. I used the ecoTools highlighter.
12. Apply Black Creme liner. I used the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
13. Apply Midnight Cowboy to lower water line.
14. Apply Stray Dog to lower lash line.
15. Brush brows and then define brows with Soft Black Pencil.
16. Apply mascara primer.
17. Apply curling mascara.
18. Apply volume mascara.
Tags: FOTD, Fyrinnae, Green Look, MAC, Purple Look, Sugarpill, Urban Decay
ACK, that green is soooooo gorgeous over PE!!! >_<
Yeah, Leopard Print Galaxy & Absinthe are sooo pretty, so I thought they’d be pretty together.
Gorgeous! Your cheeks look especially beautiful.
Thank you! I think that’s my perfect ‘natural’ cheek look.
YAY! I love this! The lipcolour is especially nice on you!
I love the lip shade you paired this with! And that green is so brightly AWESOME!
LOVE this one!!!
I LOVE this fotd! I’m going to have to do a green & purple look soon
i really wish Sugarpill offered samples. I would love to try a ton of their colors but my wallet says otherwise!
I’ve got swatches of most of the colors, if that helps.
Glad you like it
Beautiful color combination! Really love this FOTD. ^^
Thank you Kim!
Love it! That green is so bright and awesome!
It is! Glad you like it
Love this look on you….your face glows !
Great combination. I love your eye for colour.
Thank you Lena!
Love this one! I can’t believe this is the first I’m noticing the new hair too. Looks great. Hope things are looking up for you today!
Aww thanks Katrina!
Oooh! I need to try Leopard-print galaxy with Absinthe now. V. pretty!
Pingback: Tweets that mention Poison Absinthe | Phyrra -- Topsy.com
didn’t know green and purple can go well together. will have to give it a try sometimes.
The combo of green and purple is so modern, I like it a lot! I love that you kept the rest of the face pretty neutral! x
Thanks! I really like how the neutrals worked with the green and purple, too.