Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
- Quiet Mischief Kumihimo Necklace with Shell Pendant Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 9, 2011
Meow Cosmetics has released a new blush collection, Pink Inc! Shade Descriptions: Floyd – rich sheer mulberry that gives medium – deep skin tones a lovely wearable flush of color Slip – bright warm coral PINK with a slight refreshing twist of citrus peach Cashmere – soft beige-y (is that a word?!) complex, naked PINK … read more
Thanks to the lovely Ana for inspiring the title of this post. I was telling her I found a way for me to cheat with browns and make them work. For those of you who don’t know, I’ve always found brown eye shadow hard to wear. It goes muddy on me, quite easily. So I … read more
I played around with Urban Decay’s loose eye shadow in X, trying to see if I could do a look that would be good with Flirt’s Bronze Belle mascara. This is what I came up with.
Recently I was contacted by Joanna of Johnny Concert Glamour, asking if I would like to review their makeup line or hold a contest with their products. They are an indie, vegan company that is punk rock themed.