Follow Me on Pinterest
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 12, 2011
I threw together a pretty quick look today since I wanted to run out and do errands. I did a retinol treatment on my skin last night, Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ, which I followed up with Oil of Olay’s Regenerist Night Treatment. (I got this as an Xmas Gift last year at work and had … read more
Meow Cosmetics – 14% off Coupon: IHeartMeow Evil Shades – Free Shipping all weekend WhimsyBeading – 30% off Sale: LOVESHOES Sobe Botanicals – 20% off Coupon: PoodlesBlushToo Suds n’ Sass – 15% off Coupon: PhyrraSpotlight Black Rose Minerals – 15% off Coupon: rosenoire
Morgana Cryptoria has released several new awesome lipsticks! They also have a club, called the Coven, which gives you all kinds of perks, including purchasing the lipsticks for $9 each. Since the price will be increasing to $12 each, the club sounds like a really good deal to me! Coven Membership is $25. Image courtesy … read more
So I have a thing for paint pots, even if I haven’t been using them much lately. I decided to swatch the majority of my paint pots, fluidlines, and other gel products for you to check out. I first started with MAC Paint Pots, picking up Bare Study and Blackground. I used to use Bare … read more