Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: February 26, 2011
I had to take Maximus to the vet this morning, so I put together a quick makeup look before I ran out the door. Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Barracuda- lid Meow GTMA – crease MAC Vellum – browbone Smashbox Pencil in Indigo Ink – to define brows Nyx Grow … read more
Phyrra tells you all about the best face primer around, Fyrinnae’s Velvet-Gel Silica Primer. And believe it or not, it contains NO silicones! Sheila from Painted Ladies shows aspiring makeup artists how to efficiently stock their makeup kits, with organization tips that will help every makeup lover! A Touch of Blusher has a new favorite … read more