Follow Me on Pinterest
- Best Cruelty-free Beauty Brands, International Shipping and More
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Pan!
- What was your favorite new beauty product of Spring 2013?
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Laura Mercier Folklore Collection Folklore Lip Crayon Review
- Meow Shades of Meow Vol. 2 Review & Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Cream SPF 15 Light Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
I’ve been asked about what all I’m working on review wise. These are all reviews that are written or are in progress. e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush BftE Cosmetics 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain Subversive Apothecary Serum Z-Palettes mark Juice Gems Neutrogena … read more
This look was inspired by Sparkling Luna. While it wasn’t exactly like hers, I love how this looks. I used Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean as a base. I don’t use this often because it creases on me unless I apply it very carefully with a concealer brush. You’ll be able to tell … read more
Recently I had the opportunity to try samples of the hair car line, Original Moxie. Let me just say, I absolutely love the fact that their logo has a peacock in it! It’s no secret I love peacock colors and the silhouette is so cute. Original Moxie was founded by Rachel Blistein, a woman with … read more