Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 12, 2011
Phyrra tells you about Maybelline’s Fit Me Liquid Foundation. See what she thinks about it! Megan from Painted Ladies has found the perfect mascara. Really! Read more about bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara and Birchbox. EauMG interviews actress Kate Walsh about her new Boyfriend. The Makeup Divas are having a huge MAC Wonder Woman Giveaway! … read more
Today’s Illuminate is none other than the velociraptor in disguise, Shiro Cosmetics. Not only do they have awesome eye shadows such as the Super Effective collection and the Legend collection, but they also have Intertubes, which are lippies, and Heart Containers, which are blushes. Read my Indie Spotlight here. See swatches here: The Legendary Collection … read more