Follow Me on Pinterest
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- Hunny Bun Review
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Illamasqua Skin Base Review and Swatches
- Illamasqua Paranormal Collection is Live
- Apivita Cleansing Gel Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: March 15, 2011
I felt like utter crap this morning, even after sleeping for about 10 hours, so I did quick, minimal makeup. I pulled out Concrete Minerals Lolita & Prude. They’re perfect shades if you’re in a hurry.
Today’s Illuminate is on Kiss My Sass Cosmetics, formerly known as Suds n’ Sass. Expect an interview with Beth over the recent changes to her business She is now carrying eye shadows, blushes, lip glazes and lip glosses. You can read my Indie Spotlight here. See swatches: One Color Challenge with Suds n’ Sass Suds n’ … read more
A while back I purchased the Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment eye cream from Target. I was desperate enough to try an eye cream since my under eye area had been freaking out due to severe allergies.