Today’s Illuminate is about Glamour Doll Eyes (affiliate link). Vee makes eye shadows and glosses, which are all pretty. I’ve watched this company grow and Vee’s blending skills improve and her colors become more complex, and I’ve been impressed along the way. You can read my review here. You can read my Indie Spotlight here.
Beauty for the Bold
- KB Shimmer Summer 2013 Collection Review
- Bewitching Fall Green Eyeshadows - Part 1
- Fyrinnae Pride 2013 Collection is Live
- Sugarpill Birthday Look
- My Birthday OotD
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading