Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 3, 2011
I thought you would love to see some more Inglot swatches. This is from my second Inglot order. These are all swatched on Meow Light Shadow Base.
The Pink Sith Shows you 4 NEW Revlon CustomEyes™ Shadow and Liner palettes. Which one will be your favorite? Phyrra interviews Beth from Kiss my Sass! Learn about all the new things happening with her. A Touch of Blusher reviews three serums from SkinCeuticals. Sheila from Painted Ladies reveals the must have makeup brushes in … read more
I came up with this today because I wanted a mostly neutral eye look with a pop of vivid liner color. I used Inglot 352 on the lid, which to my eyes is an ultra pale peachy-pink matte shade. I put 351, a matte creamy white, on the browbone and blended it downwards a bit. … read more