Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- 40 New Ways to get Addicted to Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils Review & Swatches
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: April 9, 2011
This was a super soft simple look, but I really love it. I think Restless just has an amazing color and texture for neutral looks, and Scout is a lot of fun. I love it every time I use it. It’s so versatile. I guess they’re both really versatile shades.
I mentioned before that I thought Mars Crystal Power by Persephone Minerals was amazing. It really is.
Question: What’s your skin care routine? My Answer: Morning: 1. Cleanse with the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Smoothing Daily Cleanser and the Clarisonic Mia. 2. Put the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming treatment on my eyes 3. Put the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum on my face and … read more