Follow Me on Pinterest
- Hunny Bun Review
- 5 Beautiful New Shades from Makeup Geek Review and Swatches
- Milani Almond Cream Shadow Eyez, Best Beauty Brands for Women of Color and More!
- Celebrate 5 Years of Blogging with Phyrra
- New Makeup Geek Pigments Review & Swatches
- Be Gone Cellulite! Series - Coffee Scrub
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Glosses Review and Swatches
- Get Ready With Me Makeup Geek Video
- Nyx Black Label Hot Pink vs. MAC Candy Yum-Yum - Dupes?
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Red Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: May 8, 2011
Monday at 11am EST (8am PST) Lorac will be on sale at Hautelook (affiliate link). This is the most interesting brand to be on Hautelook recently, so I’m hoping to snag something good.
I’m not sure if you all have been to check out Dr. Irwin’s Skin Tour for the month of May yet, but her new product of the month has intrigued me! It’s Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40 Pump. It’s $23.80 for 1.7 oz. This is a sheer moisturizer with spf protection that has a … read more
This is what Dave has dubbed my clean look. It’s very ‘no makeup’, despite the bright pink lip. Also, yesterday I went and got my roots done by Lori, my stylist, at Cameo Salon. So you can probably tell my hair looks lighter, though all she did was lighten to match my hair. I’ll be … read more