Beauty for the Bold
- Top 10 Best Cruelty-free Faux Glow Products
- Stila Light Show Tutorial
- Literary Lacquers Nail Polish Review
- Meow Stripped Collection Review
- Happy Birthday!
- New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box Debuts this July!
- The Beginner's Guide to Smart Beauty Splurges and Steals
- Smart Shopping, Splurges, Steals, Giveaways and More!
- Top Five Organizer Ideas for Your Makeup
TagsAqua Look Beauty Blog Link Love Beauty Blog Network BftE Cosmetics Blue Look Brown Look cruelty free cult nails Evil Shades FOTD Fyrinnae Glamour Doll Eyes Gold Look Green Look Grey Look Hair HauteLook Illamasqua Inglot Lipstick League MAC Makeup Geek Meow Cosmetics Morgana Cryptoria Nail Polish NARS Neutral Look Nyx Phaedra Pink Look Poodle Purple Look Review Silk Naturals Skincare Spell Cosmetics Sugarpill Swatches Teal Look Too Faced tutorials Urban Decay Video Tutorials weekly roundup WhimsyBeading
Daily Archives: May 24, 2011
I wanted an intense eye look today, so I used Frigid,which is a really dark shade, on the lid. I kept the crease intense, but more in line with my hair color, by using Bravest Astronaut widely in the crease. First, I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance to my lid. Then I took a MAC … read more
Too Faced (affiliate link) is having a Friends and Family Sale for 3 days! Code: FF2011S Sale ends May 26, 2011 You can see my swatches here: Glamour Dust in Nude Beam Naked Soft and Sexy Palette Akoya, Avant Garde, Mermaid, Erotica, Silk Teddy Eyeshadows Duos in Shamrock Chic, Totally Toasted, Erotica & Silk Teddy, … read more
Recently I had the opportunity to try out a new indie company, Bokeh Face. I received one full size shadow and several samples to try out.